Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I bought a 2013 Honda what are requirements to be certified…

Customer Question
I bought a 2013...

I bought a 2013 Honda what are requirements to be certified it has 62000 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 Honda?

Crv

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

No it is at the dealership I just got it sat.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
9/18/2017
Mechanic for Honda: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 11 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

So far you're good with the mileage, now they need to check the brakes, suspension, trans, motor condition and scan ALL the computers making sure they all communicate and are capable of setting diagnostic codes correctly. They pretty much check the whole car bumper to bumper, but I told you all of the critical items.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
If you are satisfied with my answer, I would greatly
appreciate a 5 star rating now before you leave the site and I
will still assist you after you have rated me too if another
question pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks, Ron

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again, Ron