Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Thanks for answering i have a 2015 honda pilot touring

Customer Question
Hi thanks for answering...

Hi thanks for answering i have a 2015 honda pilot touring edition the ride is so hard is there anything i can do to soften it thank yo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just get bumped around

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I'm thinking go having the struts changed will that be enough

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

No leaks at all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
9/17/2017
Mechanic for Honda: eauto, The Car Guy replied 11 months ago
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy

have you owned it since new? has the ride gone down hill?