Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a 2000 honda oddessy, the other day i went in the…

Customer Question
I have a 2000 honda...
I have a 2000 honda oddessy, the other day i went in the store,left my wife in van,when i came out the vehicle was shaking rough idle.i noticed the cel was on,after driving away from store the tcs light came on.the vehicle was running great until then.i did fill the gas tank the day before all of this occurring. Ineed my van,my wife had a stroke a little over a year ago, and she can get in it without issues. Please help me
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
9/16/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

so were you able to get the codes ?

Didn't see them parts store read it

so with the codes its going to be hard to fix the issue, you may need to go get a scanner or have a shop scan it so we can continue with the repairs