Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a honda jet and the oil leaks, just the gaskets, not…

Customer Question
I have a honda...

I have a honda jet and the oil leaks

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the gaskets? Maybe the hoses?

Just the gaskets

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

Not sure what year or model number

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Honda?

1999

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried changing the gaskets and barings

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Likes to get stuck on the boot

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
9/15/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

What is the engine size and have you done a oil dye leak test to trace the source of the leak yet