HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I have a leak in the rear passenger floorboard. I haven't

Customer Question

I have a leak in the rear passenger floorboard.
JA: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?
Customer: I haven't replaced any hoses. And I live in warm climate mostly, North Carolina.
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2002 Honda Accord V6
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet. I had a leak earlier on drivers side, but fixed it. Now the back floorboard on passenger side is leaking.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Are you asking for the steps to do to water test and find the leak source?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris