TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner at Baltic investments
99232115

I have a honda 2002 accord. My check engine light was on and

I have a honda 2002 accord . My check engine light was on and I was low on gas . All of a sudden I had to pull over cause it slowed down on it's on . What could be wrong ?

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

you could be out of gas

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you

are you able to get the code scanned

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
in the morning

hows it running now?

hello?