HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

The side lights stopped working, the front and back idle

Customer Question

the side lights stopped working
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: the front and back idle light when you turn on your headlights
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: including the light that makes the vehicle registration visible 2003 honda accord executive 2.0L
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i noticed it on my way back from work and its late here so i just checked the bulb and all is fine
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing i would say
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

is that the 2 or 4 door model?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
4 door model
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you still there
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

So in the under hood fuse panel you will want to check the taillight relay and fuse 4