Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

THE light to the left of the brake light is blinking when i

Customer Question

THE light to the left of the brake light is blinking when i turn on the alarm. it is flashing
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?
Customer: the brakes were just changed
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2008 honda fit
JA: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it just started when last night i want to know what i need to do
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for taking time to seek expert Honda advice. I am reviewing your question and gathering information. Please standby.

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 month ago.

Is it one light on each corner of the car? Should flash the marker lights and sound the horn when the alarm is set and disarmed. The alarm can be set so the horn honks and the lights flash when it's armed and disarmed. If the battery is disconnected, dead then rechargd or replaced the alarm settings can change.

Please reply if you need more help so we can continue this conversation at no extra charge. This does not have to be my only answer. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the page before exiting the site. Rating does not close out your question or cost extra. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, I will try to give you the best answer possible.
Thank you!
~Honda-Man
Factory trained and ASE certified Honda-BMW tech 30+ years experience.