HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My Honda Accord 2 doors 2013 loosing oil, 2 months ago, I

Customer Question

my Honda Accord 2 doors 2013 loosing oil
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: 2 months ago
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just saw that there is liquid under my car and I checked that comes from my car
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So do you know what type of oil it was?