Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2017 Honda Accord Coupe. For some reason my seat

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** have a 2017 Honda Accord Coupe. For some reason my seat belt never returns properly.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: Android Tablet
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Sorry, wrong place. I need help with my car not my tablet.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know what to try. I have to open my door to get my seat belt and I know I shouldn't have to do that.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just the seat belt issue.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is someone going to help me
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

So you unbuckle your seat belt and it will not retract at all or only partially retracts? Is that the issue?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It re tracks a little bit but mostly just false by the side.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Oops, *falls*

Once you open the door does it zip back up in the retractor or do you have to help it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It doesn't zip back it just falls to the side

Thanks, ***** ***** for this are going to be the belt is twisted within the retractor or the belt has had something spilled on it and it is tacky not able to retract or the retractor is faulty and needs to be replaced. This concern would be fixed for free under warranty.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris