Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Honda Odyssey 2002 P1399 code, Showing P0301-6 malfunction,

Customer Question
Honda Odyssey 2002 P1399...

Honda Odyssey 2002 P1399 code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Showing P0301-6 malfunction

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not fixing myself, engine running rough and wanted info

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Honda
9/9/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. The codes that you have provided is indicating the an issue with your cylinders misfiring. Since you are receiving a code for each cylinder, the issue may very well be due to a faulty PCM. The PCM is the components that sends the firing signal to each coil. Also, the issue maybe due to a stretch timing belt and is causing multiple misfires. This condition can be check by verifying the timing marks. You will have to have the circuits tested also to rule out the PCM. Here, I am attaching code and vehicle specific information for the codes provided.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks, ***** *****!
You are very welcome. Also, pleass do not forget to rate the service as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again