Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

144 volts going to battery pack but not returning it to the

Customer Question

144 volts going to battery pack but not returning it to the main battery
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2005 Civic hybrid
JA: Are you fixing your Civic Hybrid yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: New main battery. Replaced 10 of the hybrid batteries
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be an issue with damage or a break in the wiring or cables.If you have not had the fault codes checked at all this needs done with a compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your model that can read all computers for any codes set.Any codes set then need to be diagnosed to then locate and repair this issue here.If no codes are set and no wiring is found at fault let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete