Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a 07 honda fit. The battery died recently and I

Customer Question
Hi! I have a...

Hi! I have a 07 honda fit. The battery died recently and I require a radio code now. The serial for the vehicle is 23000072 If that helps

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

I have checked, it seems I've misplaced the code. The battery wasn't disconnected but it did require a jump

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?

The only issue is the radio is locked out, I tried to use the honda website to retrieve the code but it was a U.S. site

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That should be it, thank you though

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
9/8/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Jared D, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician

Good morning,

I can get that code for you. I also need the complete VIN for the vehicle.