Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

2007 Honda accord, where is the receiver for the remote key

Customer Question

2007 Honda accord, where is the receiver for the remote key located
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Honda Accord. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: replaced the master door switch located in driver door, remote locks will not work. reprogramed key, no luck
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

2007 Honda Accord

Keyless Entry System
The keyless entry system is integrated with the multiplex integrated control unit. The MICU receives LOCK, UNLOCK and PANIC signals from the door multiplex control unit (keyless receiver). The door multiplex control unit is built into the driver door master switch. See attached

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.