Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Trying to find the reverse light wire under the dash where…

Customer Question
Trying to find the...

Trying to find the reverse light wire under the dash where it goes to the fuse box it is very tight it is Green with black stripe at back

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Trying to hook up a back up camera

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Everything is installed and the camera is connected at the back and is working but the head unit has to be connected to the reverse system or see 12 volts in reverse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

If I knew the color of the wire for the reverse circuit under the dash that would be great

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
9/8/2017
Mechanic for Honda: MASTER TECH, Honda Technician replied 11 months ago
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Honda Technician

what model is this Honda ?