HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I have an 06 Honda Ridgeline I replaced the ignition I need

Customer Question

I have an 06 Honda Ridgeline I replaced the ignition I need to know how to program the ignition and the key to work and get the car started
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

so unless you have a very capable scanner and a password ***** honda you will not be able to program the keys to the car