Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have an 07 pilot. 2 questions--i am considering putting a…

Customer Question
I have an 07...

I have an 07 pilot. 2 questions--i am considering putting a lift kit on it and using it off road. is the VTM 4 solid enough for offroad. Second, can i swap out the Auto trans for a manual and if so--which one?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Bone stock pilot ex 2007 115k--is it worth it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Mechanic for Honda: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago

Sorry about the wait. The VTM on this vehicle is pretty stromng but not for extreme off road. There is no option to swap the aumatic transmission to manual on this model.

Mechanic for Honda: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago

Do you have any other questions?