HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I have an 03 Odyssey with leather and the passenger window

Customer Question

I have an 03 Odyssey with leather and the passenger window would not go down using the driver side switch. Checking all the fuses and swapping a few 20amp fuses out. Now it won't work at all...
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: Have located them but don't have a tester with me.
JA: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My friend has a multimeter and checked all fuses except for the drivers side inter the other day. I found the fuse box today and swapped a few 20 amp around... Maybe not good...
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Now not working at all.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

there is a ton of fuses, I would check these with the voltmeter to verify power, 7,8,13,15,16 passengers side fuse panel. fuse 79 under hood, fuse 9 driver side fuse panel