Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

WONT START, CHANGED BATTERY. NO CORROSION, 2002 ODYSSEY EX,

Customer Question
CHANGED BATTERY. NO CORROSION ...

CHANGED BATTERY. NO CORROSION

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2002 ODYSSEY EX

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?

FUEL PUMP, NO CODES

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

CHANGED TO MY WIFE'S KEY AND STARTED. HAD NO PROBLEMS FOR ABOUT A MONTH THEN IT JUST STALLED GOING DOWN THE ROAD

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
9/6/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 11 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is the starter engaging to crank over the engine but the engine is not starting with this issue here?

Let me know,thanks Pete