Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

My VSA TPSM EPS and Emmisions lights are on, No i do not.

My VSA TPSM EPS and...
My VSA TPSM EPS and Emmisions lights are on
JA: Have you checked your tire pressure? Do you have a tire gauge?
Customer: No i do not.
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2012 civic coupe
JA: Are you fixing your Civic yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. I just pulled into a parking lot and parked the car
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The gear shift won't let me put the car in neutral
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/21/2017
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Hey how are you .
Do you have any tool to take negative battery cable off ,let's see if we reset it for now until u get to a repair shop , u need a pliers or a 10 mm wrench or socket ?
PleaseLet Me Know
Thank You ***** Certified Technician
Can you still drive it if u but it back to drive ?
Is this original battery ?
Has battery light been coming on when driving or flickering ?
Chad Farhat
I can not drive the car
I believe it's thw origanal battery
Phone call session started

ok

Hey chad can you call me back

yes calling now

i m calling no answer

Im sorry about that. I was in another call with my job.

what happened , i got another call now

tell me what you end up doing ?

do this for me

Master reset Procedure

1- Disconnect Battery Cables ( Negative & Positive Cables )you can use any electrical wire as an extension if battery cables don't reach .

2- Hold cables Together for 60 secs ,then let go

3- Wait 30 minutes

4- Make sure all doors are closed

5- Reconnect battery Cables

6- Lock & unlock the vehicles using the key from driver door side (if you have a key fob with no blade key, just lock & unlock using the key fob buttons)

7- Enter the vehicle and attempt to start

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Look man i know you're a specialist and all but it really seems like you don't know how to solve my issue. I spoke with the dealership and they listed several different problems other than the battery and alternator. So can i just have all my money back that i wasted?

sure man i will send it in for you

i can not give you a magical answer and i told you , you need a scanner if the battery did not work , so i do not know what you talking about

but good luck to you , I will send it in for customer care and u get your refund sir

Will i recieve the full $54 i spent?

i do not have access to billing ,I sent yours in to customer care ,they will email you

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat