Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I need the onlock code for the radio. seriak number is U1112…

I need the onlock...

I need the onlock code for the radio. seriak number is ***** L9633. 2003 Honda Pilot

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Honda Pilot. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks

8/18/2017
acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech

Welcome to Just Answer My name is*****'m here to help you with your problem. Your code is 43635 let me know if you have any problems with it. .

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech
acura mstr
acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech