Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

I have a 2000 accord v6 and it keeps over heating mainley on

Customer Question
the highway. i have replaced...
i have a 2000 accord v6 and it keeps over heating mainley on the highway. i have replaced the thermostat, radiator cap, and radiator motor. also noticed when ps pump was replaced a week ago noticed the front end vibrates and idles really high and sounds rough
JA: Is the rough idle intermittent or consistent?
Customer: intermittent but the vibration is constant but worse at ide
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: weve replaced the thermastat, radiator cap and fan
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 3 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. what issue do you want to address? overheating or rough/high idle?

do you still need assistance?

HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician