Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

I have a honda 1995 accord 2.2 it starts fine in the morning

Customer Question

I have a honda 1995 accord 2.2 it starts fine in the morning or after sitting for couple of hrs but if u stop at the store and coma back in 5 min it has trouble turning on i have to pump the gas pedal for it to start, i replace the fuel pump,pressure regulator,spark plugs rotor and distriburaror and cables
Category: Honda
Expert:  Amedee replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Expert:  Amedee replied 2 months ago.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help you any way I can.

Expert:  Amedee replied 2 months ago.

Have you checked the fuel pressure when this happens after the new parts were installed?

Have you checked or replaced the main relay? If not, I would suggested/recommend to do that next.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Where is the main relay located
Expert:  Amedee replied 2 months ago.

Under the dash on the drivers side.

Expert:  Amedee replied 2 months ago.

Hello there!

I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?

If so, please let me know as I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Customer/p>