Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I got smoking under hood at very front, it's sunday i do not…

Customer Question
I got white smoking...

I got white smoking under hood at very front, it's sunday i do not know how can fix ...

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you been losing oil or coolant?

I want you introduce an mechanic ...

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2000 honda civic

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Civic yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i can not , did not trying to fix.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, i am at home also my car is in my parking lot

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
8/6/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic

Thank you for taking time to seek expert Honda advice. I am reviewing your question and gathering information. Please standby.

Have you looked under the car for any fluid leaks? Probably the radiator if it's in the front.

Still here, I assume you are looking?