TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner at Baltic investments
99232115

2011 Honda Odyssey program tpms sensor

Customer Question

2011 Honda Odyssey program tpms sensor
Category: Honda
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wa9xdcleadk8qe/0804-odysey-How%20to%20Troubleshoot%20the%20TPMS.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/9wa9xdcleadk8qe/0804-odysey-How%20to%20Troubleshoot%20the%20TPMS.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have a 2011 odyssey and I had about 2 sensor bad i have the honda diagnostic tool and also vt55 sensor reader but i don't know how to link bouth together to work on honda.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sensors are replaced already and they are functional but need to register them to the car

stand by

Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

HI,

Different expert. Directions are attached for programming the sensors

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The question I have: how to link the vt55 to the honda tool scanner ? or the vt55 has to be connected separate direct to the obd2 directly after memorizing the I'd from the sensors
Thank you!
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

The vt55 should be able to connect to the obd2 and set the tpms information into the computer with out having to use the honda scanner,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok, thank you for the info this is what I was looking for. I will try this option see how it will work and rate your response.
I know I had try this already on a 2015 Odyssey with no success.
I will keep you inform
Thank you!

No problem! On the vt55 website you can update the database and download it to the unit, you may not have the right software on the unit to do the vehicle, I would look into that as well

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I connect the vt55 to the van ond2 , after I read and memorize all the sensors , the tool says "vehicle in process " after being connected more then 15 minutes but nothing happens.
The vt55 tool is brand new !
Any suggestions?

you may need a update for that, have you checked the website for the tool and see if it has any updates?