Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

We need replace the computer in our 2004 Honda Pilot and we…

Customer Question
We need replace the...

We need replace the computer in our 2004 Honda Pilot and we do not know where it is located

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
8/3/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Amedee, Former ASE Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help you any way I can.

Are you talking about the main engine computer?