HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

2008 Honda Accord 2009 honda accord brake pedal position

Customer Question

2008 Honda Accord 2009 honda accord brake pedal position stuck off
JA: Have you tried cleaning and oiling the brake pedal's pivot under the dash?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. No brake lights or horn. Swap out the brake switch and still nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I ran the scan tool and I got dtc 68-33. Plus the vsa light is on. What is the price
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
08 Honda Accord lx and found out there was no brake lights. The horn doesn't work. I check all the fuses and they was good. I ran the scan tool and 68-33 brake pedal position stuck off came up. Plus the vsa light come on after driving.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

I am sorry all others have passed on this concern. I am willing to try if assistance is still needed.