Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

The Honda CR-V will not start. Lights come on with out any…

Customer Question
The Honda CR-V will...

The Honda CR-V will not start. Lights come on with out any issues

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Headlights

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your CR-V?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

No....tow truck guy came and tested the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We had a thunder storm today and then after that the car will not start

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
8/2/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Will it at least crank?

Key on, is the instrument cluster powered up?

Do you own a test light or volt meter?