Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

It has the code display I'm radio, have manual, Not sure…

Customer Question
It has the code...

It has the code display I'm radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

Dong have manual

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

Not sure model and uear2002 I think

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Honda?

2002 I thinl

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looking up code

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

On my other honda Cra 2001 it keeps shutting off when on highway and don't start be up for a your or mor

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
8/1/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Jared D, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician

Good morning,

It sounds like the radio lost power at some point. Did the battery die recently?

I can help you get an unlock code so you can use it again. You will need the radio's serial number and the vehicle's VIN.