Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

What is anyone opinion of Saab compared to Honda?

Customer Question
What is anyone opinion of...
What is anyone opinion of Saab compared to Honda ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
8/1/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Chris, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Hello and welcome to just answer. To be honest with you, a Honda is a better vehicle. Saab makes a decent car, but if you want reliability and lower maintenance / repair costs, a Honda will be a better way to go. I am a shop foreman, and have worked on both. So i can say with confidence that I would choose a Honda over a Saab.
I hope that this helps,
Chris
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What about Nissan
Nissan makes a very good vehicle, but I am leaning a little bit more towards Honda. However I would probably pick a Nissan over a Saab.Chris
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
In your opinion what's the best forgone car list in order Honda 1