Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

When I use the key my cars is on but it's not starting, I…

Customer Question
When I use the...

When I use the key my cars is on but it's not starting

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

I don't know what's wrong it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

Honda 2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I don't how to fixed it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. let me know when your ready