HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My AC is no longer blowing cold air. I haven't seen anything

Customer Question

Hi, my AC is no longer blowing cold air.
JA: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?
Customer: I haven't seen anything on the ground where my car has been parked. The vents feel coolish when the AC is on, but it's no longer providing the necessary function.
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2013 standard
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't tried anything yet. Was just researching now and happened upon your site.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that's it.
Category: Honda
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. Ok so do you have a set of gauges?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Shawn. I have zero skill or abilities is regards ***** ***** how my car works or doesn't work. I need a better description of 'a set of gauges' to know if I have them or not.

Auto 134a A/c high and low gauges for monitoring hvac pressures

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Shawn,I do not have a set of gauges.Claire

That is the first thing we need to have for troubleshooting this issue,