Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a 2006 honda pilot that I just drove and it started…

Customer Question
I have a 2006...

I have a 2006 honda pilot that I just drove and it started to jerk and the vsa and warning light both came on. it happened twice

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything because i don't know what it is

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The car did sit for about two months without being started

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

It does start. i didn't try the lights

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
7/29/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

I would take it to the local auto parts store and get it scanned to see what codes are in it