HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Two issues: rear doors, 2003.... one, the window is stuck

Customer Question

two issues: rear doors, 2003.... one, the window is stuck halfway second: the other door... handle doesn't open/unlock door door does open from inside
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: yes to both
JA: What is the model of your '03 Honda?
Customer: LX
JA: Are you fixing your LX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: for the second issue; I have the panel off, but can't seem to get to the where the outside door handle
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it.... I hope ;)
Category: Honda
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. Have you checked voltage on the window motor connection when using window switch?