HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Battery drain, I have a tester where the light comes on if

Customer Question

Battery drain
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: I have a tester where the light comes on if there is a drain
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2007 pilot ex-l
JA: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I disconnected the neg cable and put my tester in series and the light came on. I pulled each fuse in the 4 fuse boxes and the light stays on throughout. Now I'm stuck.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required

did you wait atleast 30 mins for the vehicle computer to shut down ?