HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Ran it through water engine cranks no start got new plugs

Customer Question

Ran it through water engine cranks no start got new plugs and emptied the water from the chambers have no fuel pressure even after a new relay but did not start using the starting fluid test to see if it was the pump
JA: How many miles are on the vehicle? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: 167k and it's been a while since it had a good flush
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2003 accord ex 3.0l v6
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am changed out the plugs and got a new relay for the pump to see if I could get pressure but still don't have any
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well when I put the new relay for the fuel pump in and turned my keys to on my blower fan kicked on and stayed on for several minutes with keys out had to remove the pump relay then the blower fuse so it would turn off so I'm wondering if the fuse box itself was damaged by the water and that's why I get no fuel pressure
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Have you checked for any fault codes to see if any codes are set with this fault here at all?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Got check engine light but no codes
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Does the scan tool communicate with the engine computer when plugged in?