Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

My 2011 Honda Fit check engine light came on and a drive

Customer Question
light flashing will not go...
My 2011 Honda Fit check engine light came on and a drive light flashing will not go into overdrive
JA: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?
Customer: It's blinking
JA: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It blinks
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing yet and yes I'll fix it myself is it a sensor
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/25/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic

Thank you for taking time to seek expert Honda advice. I am reviewing your question and gathering information. Please standby.

Have you had a chance to get the code information? A diagnostic trouble code(DTC) is stored in the powertrain control module(PCM) when a fault occurs. Most auto parts stores will retrieve the code(s) for free. With the code info you know what sensor or problem to address. I can also help after you get the code.

Please reply if you need more help so we can continue this conversation at no extra charge. This does not have to be my only answer. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the page before exiting the site. Rating does not close out your question or cost extra. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, I will try to give you the best answer possible.
Thank you!
~Honda-Man
Factory trained and ASE certified Honda-BMW tech 30+ years experience.

I will get the code and get back with you tomorrow thank you

Sounds like a plan. I am online most of the day. I might take a short time to reply but will get back to you asap.

Thank you,

Honda-Man

Please navigate to the rating page and provide a rating. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please tell me why so I can continue to help. The rating has nothing to do with when or how you get charged. Rating is how JustAnswer knows when to credit me.
Thank you,
~Honda-Man

Honda-Man
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic