HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Well the ac wont engage and the rad and con fans won't run,

Customer Question

well the ac wont engage and the rad and con fans won't run
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: I am female trying to fix this I don't have any help and can't afford a mechanic In am single mama
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2005 honda odyssey and yeah the freon is fine
JA: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replaced the compressor with a used one I couldn't afford a new one and we had to hot wire the rad fan so we could get air on the way home from Georgia to NC and now the ac has stoppped again and I have checked all the fuses they are fine what do you think
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much will this cost me if you transfer me I don't got money to pay no one to help me I have to figure this out with comments and videos I can't afford to pay someone to help
JA: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Honda Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).
Customer: I can do 10 but I don't have more money than that in the bank right now really
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have tried tapping on the comprssor to engage the clutch and it won't start and I have tried to change the fuses around to see if that was what was wrong and it didn't change nothing and then also I have checked the freon the is fine and I have don't know where to go next if it could be the coolant temp sensor or what the fan will come on when it is wired straight the battery so the fans are fine
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can turn the clutch with my hand so it isn't frozen and I have put a new stator in the compressor so I don't think that could be the problem
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
is there anyone there
Expert:  Fixitman replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you tell me if the engine was overheating also?