HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I just rebuilt the entire brake system on a 1982 Honda

Customer Question

HI! I just rebuilt the entire brake system on a 1982 Honda CB900C. New pads, pistons, O rings, even a MC rebuild kit. Everything is back together and figured I just needed to bleed the system. But I'm getting NO pressure whatsoever, no fluid going from the MC into the calipers, nothing to bleed. Help?
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: Didn't see that there is a separate motorcycle area on here, should I be there?
JA: What is the model of your '82 Honda?
Customer: CB900 CB900C
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: HI! I just rebuilt the entire brake system on a 1982 Honda CB900C. New pads, pistons, O rings, even a MC rebuild kit. Everything is back together and figured I just needed to bleed the system. But I'm getting NO pressure whatsoever, no fluid going from the MC into the calipers, nothing to bleed. Help?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Oh, thought you WERE the mechanic...
Category: Honda
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 2 months ago.

yes just resubmit your question under that category and you'll get the proper expert.