Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

I lost the alarm control for my honda odyssey 2001 and goes

Customer Question
hi JA: Hello. What seems to...
hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: i lost the alarm control for my honda odyssey 2001 and goes off everytine i get in or out is there a way to shut it off or reset it qith just the spare key? ??
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: can i shut off the alarm with out the alarm control ??
JA: Do you have a backup key? Maybe the emergency kind that fits in your wallet?
Customer: honda odessey 2001
JA: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have the back up key
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just want to know how to turn off alarm thank you
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/18/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 7 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Is it just the alarm horn going off, or does the immobilizer set and prevent the engine from starting.

Please remember that I am not there and therefore may need to ask for more information at times

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager