Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2001 Honda Prelude that the molex connector at the

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Honda Prelude that the molex connector at the drivers side wire harness must be replaced. Is there a replacement part for that item. It has 17 connectors in it.
JA: Are you fixing your Prelude yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am. I have re wired the door, but the connector is bad from the door to the fender/engine compartment
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 109000 and it is a manual 5 speed
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

I can not find this part in stock anywhere. You may have to go to a junkyard to get a replacement. You can search at www.car-parts.com just to look for the car then call and see if this connector is still on the vehicle.

Please make sure to rate my answer prior to logging off, as this is how I get credit for helping you. If you have not yet received 5 star excellent service from me. Please follow up so you get everything from me that you expected from the deposit you have already paid, which I get nothing of till you rate me. Rating does not close the post nor prevent replying at a later date.

Thanks Moose

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. If not please reply so we can resolve your issue together.

Thanks Chris