Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I HAVE HONDO PILOT2006 EXL 4 WHEEL DRIVE- RECENTLY I HAVE

Customer Question

HELLO! I HAVE HONDO PILOT2006 EXL***** RECENTLY I HAVE THE ALTERNATOR AND BATTERY REPLACED BECAUSE OF THE CHARGING SYSTEM ISSUE BUT SINCE THAN THE VSA ACTIVE INDICATOR IS COMING UP AS SOON AS START THE VEHICLE AND AFTER SOME TIME OF DRIVING SAY 100 YARDS THE VSP ALSO COMES UP FOLLOEWED UP BY MALFUCTION INDICATOR- ALL THE INDICTORS ARE NOT BLINKING BUT STATING ON.
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: NEW BATTERY WAS INSTALLED AS SOON AS THE ALTERNATOR WAS INTALLES BY FIRE STONE
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2006 HONDO PILOT EXL HONDA PILOT
JA: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: CANT FIX MYSELF BUT WANT TO GET SOME INORMATION BEFOR I TAKE TO A REPAIR SHOP AND HOW MUCH IT WIIL COST ME TO FIX IT AS FIRE STONE ADVICED ME TO TAKE IT TO HONDA DEELER
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: WHAT DO YOY MEAN BU $5.00 DEPOSIT?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: YES THE FIRESTONE ALSO REPLACED THE OIL BUCKET AS THEY MESSED UP WITH THE NUT THAT THE OPEN TO DRAIN THE OIL OUT
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Do you know which codes are stored?

Normally repairs related to the VSA are no more than 600$.

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris