Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

Aaa, 2001 civic, sorry 2002 civic, my cooling system keeps

Customer Question
aaa JA: What is the model/year...
aaa
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2001 civic
JA: Are you fixing your Civic yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: sorry 2002 civic
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: my cooling system keeps having air in it and heater blows hot then cold.
JA: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?
Customer: it is new and I changed water pump.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
11/26/2016
Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 11 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for using the site. both radiator hoses getting hot?

just checking in to see how its going

Mechanic for Honda: Super mechanic, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Super mechanic
Super mechanic, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

Do you still need help with it?

HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician