Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

After replaced hub bearing wheel for 4 wheels, my car when I

Customer Question

After replaced hub bearing wheel for 4 wheels
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: my car when I driving stuck with the VSA
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: Honda Ridgeline rt 06
JA: Are you fixing your Ridgeline yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I did my self
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: make some noise due to I replace the hub bearing
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Since this occurred after the hub bearings were replaced this can be an issue with one of the wheel speed sensors sending an incorrect signal.If these sensors came with one of the hubs that were replaced it is possible one was defective causing this fault you see here now needing replaced again under parts warranty.

You will need to have the fault codes read out/checked using a compatible scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers to see what codes are set.The scan tool is also used to monitor the wheel speed sensor signals to locate one or more sending an incorrect speed signal needing replaced.

Inspect for any damaged or broken wiring leading from these sensors as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete