Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

What does B2 on my dash by the oil percentage mean? can't

what does B2 on my...
what does B2 on my dash by the oil percentage mean?
JA: When was your last oil change?
Customer: can't give you adate but I take it in everytime it gets to10%-15% oil life. It is at 15% now
JA: What is the model of your '15 Honda?
Customer: Odyssey EX L
JA: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I will be taking it to the Honda dealer for an oil change this week.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It has a loud wine when cold. It wine when driving straight and when you make turns. However, the wine is much much lighter once the vehicle warms up. I thought it needed power steering fluid but I put that in an it is still doing the same thing.
11/21/2016
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, what year is the odyssey? what size engine also?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

cant talk right now. could you please supply the information i asked for. thank you.

do you still need assistance?

DanTheCarGuy

The B2 is the maintenance code that the vehicle needs, there are A1 through A5, and B1 through B5, B2 is an oil change with brake inspection and tire rotation. Ask the dealer they can give you a cheat sheet with all the code meanings. Thanks. Please rate the answer as this is how I receive credit for my time.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

This question is coming up on 7 days which means it will time out and close.

You have already paid to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

If I did not give you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

Thanks

I want to thank you so much.l know that you gave me the best possible answer that you could. While waiting I checked with some of my mechanic friends and they all said the same thing, for that I give you a Five Star Rating.
Thank you

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it.

Are able to click on the star rating system at the top of the screen?

If you can see the 5 stars, please click on the one which you would like to rate, I would be thankful for that.

DanTheCarGuy
DanTheCarGuy
DanTheCarGuy
DanTheCarGuy