Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

I have a 2010 Honda accord and my instrument cluster is

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Honda accord and my instrument cluster is broke if I order one on eBay do I just plug it in and I'll be all set also I need to buy one on eBay that has around the same mileage so is the mileage stored in the instrument cluster so when I plug it in and it'll show up or is it saved elsewhere
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda-Acura question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you.

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

The gauge assembly(gauge module) can be replaced without any special procedure(see attached info). The only way to transfer the mileage is with the Honda HDS software and interface device or through a aftermarket speedometer shop. http://www.paspeedo.com/http://www.paspeedo.com/

The only other option is to use whatever you find on ebay as far as mileage.

Please navigate to the rating page and provide a rating. Positive feedback is welcome too. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please tell me why so I can continue to help. The rating has nothing to do with when or how you get charged. Rating is how JustAnswer knows when to pay me.
Thank you,

~Cliff

E-mail:***@******.***