cardoctor71
cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE MasterCertified Technician with 35 years xperience diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of cars and trucks.
36867192

The another system seems to be engaged. The car won't start

Customer Question

The another system seems to be engaged. The car won't start and the green key light blinks
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: It unsteady Gwen when I try and start the car and then when I turn the key back to off it flashes. The brake petal seems locked too.
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2003 accord
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turning the key in the door. I'm stuck at a gas station
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It's the anti theft system that seems to be engaged...spelling error above
Expert:  cardoctor71 replied 10 months ago.

Yes it is, do you have an alternate key for your vehicle, the vehicle is not recognizing the key you are currently using. Try an alternate key ,if one is not available the vehicle will most lkely have to be towed to Honda for reprogramming. Please rate my service, if you have additional questions i will answer them until you are completely satisfied with my answers.

Please rate my service, if you have additional questions i will answer them until you are completely satisfied with my answers.