Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

I was here the other night can i please get my code so can

Customer Question
Hi i was here the...
Hi i was here the other night can i please get my code so can get it fixed my Carr shoylild work
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Its a 01' honda prelude i own it the dealership is 45 min away thou i nerd Ny brake code its registered to me i have the title
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
JHMBB624X1C006103
8/25/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately in some cases when no one has responded with a brake code for your model here this can indicate that the code may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to this code may not be online.In some cases you can get this from a dealer at no cost if you show them proof of identification and registration info.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That's crap i better not be charged i cant get there the dealers 45 min away i own the car just need my code to get lt to a dealer to fix it plz get me my code

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Mechanic for Honda: CarNo7, Honda Mechanic replied 1 year ago
CarNo7
CarNo7, Honda Mechanic
Do you still need a brake code?
I can provide.
CarNo7
CarNo7
CarNo7, Honda Mechanic