Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

What is the purpose of the diode 5 and 6 on the fuse box on

Customer Question
what is the purpose...
what is the purpose of the diode 5 and 6 on the fuse box on honda passport 2002 model
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: inside fuse box
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: lx 2002 model 3.2l
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the problem no spark no power on the fuel pump i change fuel pump ecm ignition module 6 ignition coil and spark plug check also ground wire test also all relay
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: i replace also crank senssor
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
8/5/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.

Diodes prevent power from flowing backwards on a circuit.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician