HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Rear climate control in 2005 Honda Odyssey Touring not

Customer Question

Rear climate control in 2005 Honda Odyssey Touring not working. Front AC and heat works fine. Rear lock button lights up. Rear control does not. Climate controls in second row do not work either.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: On the climate control panels.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I have replaced the rear relay box (rear passenger side).
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Just to clarify, the rear air does not blow at all, either hot or cold? Is this correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is correct; there is no air being pushed through the rear vents. On the front climate control the light for "Rear" button does not illuminate. The climate controls in the second row do not work either (the screen is completely blank). I have inspected the #1 30 amp fuse in the fuse box on the passenger side and it appears to be functional. I have replaced relay box (P/N: #38220-SHJ-A02).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any ideas?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I have been charged $30 and it's been a week without a response. Can I please get a response or refund? Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I have been charged $30 and it's been over a week without a response. Can I please get a response or refund? Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I have been charged $30 and it's been two weeks without a response. Can I please get a response or refund? Thanks!